BI-SAM announced the launch of BI-SAM GO™. This flexible new solution provides asset managers with daily and transactional performance and attribution analytics, plus high-quality cleansed and validated data — all via a flexible, secure web-based platform. The solution enables asset managers to streamline the calculation, analysis and distribution of performance results – resulting in improved investment strategies, better client engagement and increased operational efficiencies. BI-SAM GO includes transactional performance and attribution delivered in an easy-to-use interface. Client and market data is cleansed and validated to ensure accurate performance analytics.
“Performance analytics are critical inputs to investment strategies – with portfolio managers, clients and everyone in between demanding more granular and frequent insight into investment performance,” said William Haney, CEO, BI-SAM. “Our GO clients have chosen us because our solution not only delivers confidence in the performance outputs, but also validates the inputs, while supporting the full range of complex calculations.”
BI-SAM is widely acknowledged as the market leader in providing innovative digital solutions for global investment managers. BI-SAM GO delivers the same best-in-class capabilities to a broader range of asset managers with varying performance resources and data requirements. The new web-based platform supports the full range of calculation methods required by performance analysts to meet the needs of fund portfolio managers, in-house sales and marketing staff, and their sophisticated clients.
Highlights of GO capabilities:
– Transparent data management
– Cleansed and validated client and market data
– Streamlined user interface to quickly identify issues with data quality
– Accurate performance analytics
– Daily and transactional performance and attribution on a sector, country and security level; including Brinson Fachler and Karnosky Singer attributions
– Simple user interface displaying validated results
– Secure access anytime, anywhere – whether at the office, on the road or at a client site.